Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day....

...To my amazing Mommy. There could never be anyone in this world as wonderful as you and I'm so glad that God blessed me to be your child, I miss you everyday and wish you could be around to watch Valorie grow but I know you are here and always watching over us. I love you.

Kristina is a Mother of three and still manages to look like she could be on "Americas next top Model", She loves her kids unconditionally and her kids love her just as much. Kris I hope I look half as amazing as you when I reach your age and that Valorie loves me even half as much as your girls and Desmond love you. Happy Mother Day!

Marie is the most organized mom I know. Her Kids room is a picture of perfection and she always stays on top of her laundry and everything else that comes along with having kids. She always seems to have the answer to every one of my questions about babies and kids and shes taught me basically everything I know about caring for infants. I don't know what I would do without your help,wisdom and experience. I love you so much! Happy Mother day!

Carrie is beautiful and energetic and always has time to play and laugh with Isabel and they share a very special "Gilmore Girl" Mother and daughter relationship that I hope to some day have with Valorie, I love you so much sis and think your an amazing mom! Happy Mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sharon, Sooo sweet. You yourself are turning out to be a very good mommy too. Happy Mothers Day. Chris

    ReplyDelete